I LOVE autumn.
It’s my absolute FAVORITE time of year with its colorful transitions, comfy food choices, and chilly, damp weather inviting us to wear sweatshirts. All conditions are PERFECT for running outside, too. To celebrate this celebratory time of year, I’m excited to share this super simple autumn recipe. Enjoy!
- 1-2 cups each of your favorite vegetables, chopped in 1/2 inch pieces
- up to 6-8 cups depending on the size of oven and baking pan
- pumpkin, acorn squash, carrot, sweet potato, onion, parsnip, fennel, cauliflower, broccoli, etc
- 2-3 TBSP expeller pressed olive oil
- 1-2 TBSP fresh garlic coarsely chopped
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss to fully coat.
- Place vegetables on large cookie sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then toss.
- Return to oven until lightly brown and toasted, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer to storage container or enjoy immediately with a meal.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Yours in bravery,